Table of Contents
- 2017 Feb • Hayley describes a transformative experience in Indonesia
- 2016 May-Sept • Feliz Zschoche volunteers at Peace Place
- 2016 FPT-AWP activities
- 2015 June • Vidya Sutton returns to Kathmandu after the earthquakes
- 2015 April • AVP workshops in Nepal
- 2015 March • Najla Drooby’s experience at the Peace Place International Workshop
- 2015 March • Discernment workshop in Nepal
- 2015 February – March • Autumn Star shares about her trip to Indonesia
- 2015 Feb • Autumn Star returns to Indonesia
- 2015 FPT-AWP activities
- 2014 September • English Classes with students at Raudlatul Falah, an Islamic high school in Java
- 2014 April • Philippines Peace Team Travel Log
- 2014 March – April • Indonesia Peace Team Travel Log
- 2014 • Indonesia Peace Team, Vydia Sutton
- New Generation of Barak Induk Team
- 2014 February • Indonesia Peace Team Travel Log
- 2013 December • Nepal Peace Team Travel Log
- Friends’ work continues
- 2013 October • Philippines Peace Team Travel Log
- 2013 Peace Team to Indonesia – Blaze Nowara, Christopher Hughes, Ludwig Bon Quirog
- 2013 Jun – Jul • Indonesia Peace Team Travel Log
- Never Underestimate the Power of a Few People — Growth Always Comes from Small Sprouts!
- 2013 Feb • Indonesia Peace Team
- Training Facilitators for AVP Workshops in Refugee Camps in Eastern Nepal
- Opening of the Taman Bermain Buemoe Ubeut (Small Earth Playground) Preschool in Langsa
- Community Noticing Improvement in Joglo Preschool Students’ Behavior
- Struggles in the Lhotshampa Refugee Camps
- Supporting AVP Facilitators in Nepal
- Yuyun’s Artist Scholarship
- 2012 • Indonesia Peace Team, John Michaelis
- 2012 • Extended Service, Kristina Blank
- 2012 Jan • Indonesia, Joe Dosch
- Norway, July 2011 • Team Member, Terese Longva Returns Home to Terror
- DOLLS! DOLLS! DOLLS!
- All in a day’s work
- 2011 • Extended Service, Esther Buckwalter
- Peace is Possible!!!
- We did it! Indonesians run AVP basic workshop in East Aceh
- 2007 Jan • Indonesia Peace Team, Jakarta
- 2007 Jan • Indonesia Peace Team, N Sumatra
- 2007 Jan • Indonesia Peace Team, Aceh
- An Adventure in Indonesia, Stephen S. Haynes February 2007 unpublished article.
2015 FPT-AWP activities
Check the Table of Contents on the left of this page for more information about upcoming trips.
Check the Activities tab above to learn more about each trip as it is completed. Choose from the different areas we work in under that drop-down menu.
• 23 February – 3 March: Exploratory Trip with Nadine Hoover, Cho-Nyon and Jong Hee, South Korea
• 25-28 February 2015: Trauma Healing Workshop in Daejon, South Korea.
• 3 March – 30 April: Travel with John Michaelis and Subhash Kattel, Nepal.
• 4-31 March 2015: Travel with Nadine Hoover, Nanik and Petrus in Java.
• 15-22 March 2015: Join an International Workshop on AVP, Trauma Healing and Developmental Play in Java, Indonesia.
• 1-21 April 2015: Travel with Nadine Hoover, Mislan, Fauziah and Dahlan in Sumatra, Indonesia.
• 21-28 April 2015: Join a Discernment Workshop in Daejon, South Korea.
• 16 May 2015: Friends Peace Teams’ PeaceQuest, Richmond IN, USA
• 14 May – 7 June 2015: Travel with Joe DiGarbo and Mariam Abu Turki in Palestine/Israel.
• 27 May – 19 July 2015: Join Valerie Joy, Ludwig bon Quirog in and Kins Aparece, Philippines.
• 29 December 2015 – 25 January 2016: Nadine Hoover with Nanik and Petrus at Peace Place and neighboring communities around Pati, Central Java; Ida and Mislan in Barak Induk, North Sumatra; and with friends in Aceh, Indonesia
For more information about any of these activities, contact:
Nadine Hoover at Indonesia@FriendsPeaceTeams.org
Joe DiGarbo at firstname.lastname@example.org
John Michaelis at JohnAWP@FriendsPeaceTeams.org
Valerie Joy at email@example.com
or write to Asia@FriendsPeaceTeams.org for general inquiries.