Table of Contents
“Power of Goodness” has come under the care of FPT-AWP
February 19, 2014
We are excited about the Power of Goodness global pool of stories on nonviolence, healing and reconciliation that has come under our care. Current steps are:
- Designing simple legal copyright permission in the spirit of peace for the stories collected. Thanks to Chad Bowman of Levine Sullivan Koch & Schultz, DC.
- Getting formal permissions for current stories to be able to publish internationally. Thanks to Janet Riley, founder of the Power of Goodness.
- Editing the Power of Goodness website to transfer under the care of Friends Peace Teams in Asia West Pacific. Thanks to Nadine Hoover and Javier Morales.
- Meeting with Chris Hunter of Peacebuilding UK, a British Quaker using the Russian and Chechen Editions in peace work in the region, at the AVP International Gathering in Ireland. Thanks to Chris for taking the time with us! See their newsletter below and go to their website.
- Collecting stories as we travel and at the upcoming AVP International Gathering in July 2014.
We hope you will see more fruits of this work over the years to come. Go to the website and see how you can share these stories with your children, grandchildren, students, neighbors and friends!